20 May 2022


WELCOME



 Satsañgatve nissañgatvam
nissañgatve nèrmohatvam
nirmohatve niùcalitatvam
niùcalitatve jèvanmuktiç
                   - Bhaja Govindam
 
Company of good results in Non-attachment. Through Non-attachment, there arises Freedom from Delusion which in turn results in Immutable Reality. Experiencing the Immutable Reality  leads to liberation.




வணக்கம் നമസ്കാരം नमस्ते

A couple of years ago, in my quest to learn and understand Vedanta, I started searching the world wide web and found plenty of materials on the subject. Since then, I had been ‘religiously’ learning about Vedanta and had been collecting huge volume of such materials.

I am certain, there are many out there who like me, are in search of knowledge about Hinduism and are constantly searching the Net for materials. Since I have these readily available with me, why not place them in one place from where everyone can easily access and benefit from them? That is the purpose of this blog.

Here various materials on Hinduism are categorized and placed under:
• Discourses
• Documents
• Music

All credits go to those who originally uploaded these materials on the web and I have only attempted to collect t and compile them in one place. Please visit this blog periodically since I plan to add more materials regularly.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Dear sir,
    Koti Namaskaram and a million pranams.
    May god bless you and family for your divine fantastic efforts.
    Priceless discourses all in one place.
    We are all blessed to get all this.
    Wish you all success in the venture.

    I pray to lord vigneswara to give you all success because there many out there who bring hurdles of copy rights issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaskarams dear sir:
    Thanks a million for bringing the entire scriptures under one roof in a brilliant blog .
    We can't thank you enough for this yeoman service.

    May God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete